December is traditionally a very busy month for all, so Book club will take its usual break. We hope that you can find a little time to read one of your holiday favorites, something from your personal wish list, or perhaps get a head start on one of our 2022 selections.
- January-The Day the World Came to Town by Jim DeFede
- February-One Book, One Holliston-Between Two Kingdoms: A Memoir of a Life Interrupted by Suleika Jaouad
- March-Radium Girls by Kate Moore
- April-The Almost Legendary Morris Sisters by Julie Klam
- May/June-TBD-ideas welcome!
However you spend your days, we wish everyone a warm and wonderful December as you gather with friends and family for special celebrations. See you in the New Year!
Cindy and Sue, Book Club Co-Chairs
Cindy Carr firstname.lastname@example.org
Sue Hatton email@example.com