The Community Investment Committee is pleased to announce the 2019 Grant Recipients!
- Holliston Parks & Recreation - Summer Concerts in the Park
- Holliston Public Library - Museum Passes
- Holliston Police Department - Handheld LIDAR unit for speed enforcement
- Conservation Associates - Brentwood Trailhead Marker
- Marigold Project - Downtown Hanging Baskets
These recipients really appreciate our efforts that help them give that extra boost back to our community. Remember that this Grant money is raised during the various fundraising activities held throughout the year, which is why it is so important for the Newcomer & Neighbor membership to volunteer at these events. The 2018 fundraising events that contributed to the 2019 Grant fund were Princess & Superhero Party, Touch-A-Truck, The Great Pumpkin Trail, and Gingerbread House Decorating. Thanks to all those who organized and volunteered at these events. Thanks also to fellow committee members Christel DiPippo, Robin Bowman, Beth Welch, and Sue Hatton for the time and effort that was put into the review and selection process.
Community Investments Chair Community Investment Committee