We have had such a huge outpouring of support for this project from the community, and we feel so grateful to live in such a wonderful town! So many groups have already committed to helping out by collecting the needed non-perishable items, making cards to be included in the baskets, or signing up to volunteer at our food drive at Shaw’s Ashland. And the donations have already starting rolling in!
Every year there are local families who struggle to put a meal on the table at Thanksgiving. With your generous support this Thanksgiving we hope to provide a complete holiday dinner for over 150 Holliston area families. Your help is critical to reaching this goal!
Here are the ways you can help:
- Donate funds online or mail your donation to Katrine Giroux, 147 Mohawk Path, Holliston. We rely on donated funds to purchase produce, turkeys, and other basket items.
- Volunteer at our Food Drive on Saturday, November 3, 9am-4pm at Shaw's Ashland. Sign up here.
- Volunteer at the Basket Assembly on Saturday, November 17, 9am-12pm at the Holliston Historical Society Barn. Sign-up here. Note that we are in need of another truck to pick up produce on the morning of assembly at Shaw’s Ashland and deliver to the Holliston Historical Barn. Time commitment is 730 am -830 am.
Contribute items to help fill our baskets:
- Gift Cards to Shaw's or Market Basket are always welcome
- Canned or Jarred Gravy
- Bag or Box of Stuffing
- Box of Brownie Mix
- Box of Cranberry or Pumpkin Quick Bread Mix
- Box of Black Tea Bags
- Can or Bag of Coffee 11-16 oz
- Roasting Pan - large
Items can be dropped at these locations:Katrine Giroux, 147 Mohawk Path, Holliston
Debbie Colburn, 922 Highland St., Holliston
Lisa Egnitz, 43 Oak St., Holliston
Jennifer Stucchi, 223 Concord St, Holliston
Please contact the Thanksgiving Baskets Co-Chairs with any questions:
Debbie Colburn: email@example.com
Katrine Giroux: firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Marien: email@example.com